Lipstick Tag!


It's been quite a while since we've done a tag!  We were tagged by the lovely Sue from suelovexx to do this tag, and hopefully you guys enjoy reading about our little evergrowing collection :)


1.  How many lipsticks do you own?
L: For traditional bullet lipsticks I currently have 20- low on the blogger spectrum, but it's actually more than I thought I had!
M: A modest 12. Still in progress of building my collection! 

2.  What was the first lipstick you owned?
L: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick.  I've never realised how plain Rimmel lipstick packaging was...  I think I bought this for a school formal? Not too sure, but I am sure that this colour had horribly glittery particles in it and it's not something I'd even think about buying nowadays.
M: Probably one of the GWP Estee Lauder Lipsticks handed down from my mum. Gotta start somewhere. 



3.  What is your favourite lipstick brand?
L: I haven't tried a huge range of lipsticks, so I'm just gunna put my current top 3 to be Natio/Revlon/NYX
M: Don't think I really have one (or yet to have found it). As long as it works it's fine with me :)

4.  What is your most worn lipstick?
L: I don't go for lipsticks that frequently... but I do use the FOA Sheer Gloss Crayon in Sundae quite a bit.
M: Not really a lipstick but the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey has been my recent go to these past couple of months. It's just an natural all day, everyday colour with the easiest application. 

5.  What is your favourite finish?
L: I like a moisturising finish.  To me, there's nothing more worse than wanting to smush your lips together but you can't because your lipstick is on the drying side.
M: Matte! I feel most comfortable wearing this finish - sometimes glossy makes me feel a bit too glamorous.

6.  What was the last lipstick you bought?
L: Them lipsticks from the our Cherry Culture haul.
M: From memory I think it's the NYX round lipsticks bought from our previous Cherry Culture haul. 

7.  How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
L: Just the one I was wearing the other day.  I try not to keep them in bags because I either end up misplacing them or not being able to find them when I really need it.
M: Six (didn't know that either). Just a build up of stuff that I've put in my bag to touch up and haven't taken them out. It includes 2 lip balms (don't know why theres 2), a NYX soft matte lip cream, FOA glossy lip crayon, Savvy Long Lasting Matte Lipstick and the Australis Pout Paste. 

8.  What is your favourite red lip colour?
L: I'm a little scared to try true reds, but I do really like wine reds as well as berry reds.
M: I lurveeee the bright bold red lip colour. Most of my collection is this colour although now I'm venturing into more the dark wine berry colours. 

9.  How do you store your lipsticks?
L: Mine are mostly in one drawer of my officeworks acrylic container, and frequently used ones are in a small cup on my desk.  Getting a lipstick holder is probably a smart idea but I just don't have the room for it atm.
M: Laid down flat in my Officeworks drawers as well! Looking for a lipstick holder but just haven't found the right one yet. 


10.  Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
L: Hourglass N. 28 Lip Treatment Oil and the Hourglass Aura Lipstain. Neither of these are lipsticks but the lip oil can be applied on top of lipsticks (according to youtubers)! Fairly exciting if you ask me. 
M: The em lipsticks by Michelle Phan! She was the first beauty Youtuber I had watched and I've heard nothing but amazing reviews about them. 

We tag AD ASTRAshiwashifulbeautyholicsanonymoustheblackmentosbeautybox, and everyone else who's reading this! Leave your link below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment