Paw Paw Lip Butters the Natralus Way ;)

Paw paw ointments are such a staple in anyones bags, and we were lucky enough to be sent some *flavoured* paw paw lip butter by Natralus. These babies are in tubes of 10g each, with cute typography on a brightly coloured background- easy to find when everything else in your bag is pretty much black haha. 

All of the flavours contain 51mg/g of Australian Organic Papaya, with added components such as shea butter and Vitamin E, without the petrochemicals. We were able to try out the three flavours (as pictured) and the scents did not disappoint. Coconut would be my favourite scent of the bunch as it has that underlying coconut creaminess scent without it being so artificial or overbearing (currently coconut-everything obsessed). All 3 scents are all very light and subtle, and don’t taste like anything when you lick your lips.

I do suffer from dry lips from time to time, and the only time I ever apply lip balm these days is right before I pop into bed. It usually does keep dry lips at bay, but sometimes when environmental factors and other lip products come into play, once a day application just isn’t enough. 

I found that these were able to be somewhat absorbed into my lips throughout the day, yet still had a layer intact to prevent any surface dryness. With consistent use, I realised that I gravitated towards these more so when I’m getting ready, applying a layer before makeup application to give it time to sink in and moisturise my lips. 

Natralus have done a wonderful job with these lip butters and they are definitely worth trying out if you are in need of a new lip balm soon because these won’t disappoint. It's also worth nothing that these are Australian made and owned AND cruelty free, so support the right brands people :D

Only $5.75 from your local Woolworths or selected pharmacies for chapped-free lips ;)
(I actually made some Coconut & cocoa Bliss Balls/truffle balls, thanks to the inspirational recipe card that came with these lip butters, will be posted soonish!)

5 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these products all over the blogsphere!! They look and sound fantastic!!!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're worth a go! the scent is also quite subtle, and less in your face like some other lipbalms :)

      Delete
  2. This is my first time to hear and see this brand and I am impressed! It sounds and look like great products to try out. I will be checking on this and hope to grab one.

    ReplyDelete