Beauty Addition 016: April, May & June Collective Haul


The past 3 months have been a bit dry in terms of beauty purchases. We haven't lavishly hauled anything (as we usually do) but we've managed to pick up some bits and pieces to put together a collective haul!

Starting off at Mecca

Nars: Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard // $35
This little number gets a shoutout at least once a week on either blogger, youtube, instagram, or twitter. In combination with this and the realisation that my under eye circles are getting out of control - it was the ultimate excuse to swipe the card and make this finally mine :3

Kiehls: Ultra Facial Cream // $36
I needed a new moisturiser and Khiels seemed to be the perfect candidate to conquer the winter dry spots. This is one of the best sellers of the brand so I'm expecting big thangs.

Next is Priceline! In June Priceline released a skincare goodie bag which you could grab if you spent $65 on the relevant skincare brands. I thought this was a good time to stock up on some favourites and try out some new items.


Antipodes: Ananda Antioxidant-Rich Gentle Toner // $23.19
Something to feed my toner addiction. I haven't tried a toner in a spray bottle before so it seemed like the perfect time to try it out. Not only that but it'd be good for the environment as well cos I'm not using as many cotton pads! 

Antipodes: Anti-Ageing & Moisture Boost Minis // $15.99 each 
The full sized versions of these products are quite pricey! Even though I've only heard positive things about them, I wasn't willing to take the risk so I decided to take on the minis before investing into the bigger ones. These are still 20% off (RRP $20) in this weeks Priceline catalogue so pick it up now whilst it's on promotion. 


People for Plants: Hydration Gel // $23.99
This is a repurchase! With the arrival of winter, hydration is top priority and this does the job soooo naicely. I think this is a really great alternative to Hydraluron. It absorbs really nicely and primes my skin up for moisturiser to get that little bit extra out of it. 

Sukin: Hydrating Mist Toner // $7.99
I kinda just bought it in the spur of the moment and it probably has something to do with the toner addiction I mentioned previously.

Vaseline: Active Fresh Deodorant // $2.00 
I didn't know Vaseline did deodorants...so put that one in my basket. 


Skincare Goodie Bag 

I've seen heaps of people post up what was inside their bags and mine was fairly similar, so I thought I should leave out what was inside (but if your curious to know I'm happy to do a separate post if ya like :3). This bag literally (butnotliterally) weighs 5kg - it weighs a lot heavier than it seems. For now, it's safe to say that I'm fairly set for cleansers and makeup removers for the time being. I'm most excited to try out the People for Plants Mist Toner (yup, another one) and the Simple Eye Makeup Corrector Pen

From Asos I picked up just the two items. 


Bourjois: Healthy Mix Foundation in 53 // $12.75
This was on promotion and has been raved about so many times that I thought I should give it ago. I got it in the shade 53 Light Beige but it's just a touch too dark for me at the moment. I've been mixing it with other foundations and bb creams that are too light for me but I don't have any solid thoughts on it so far. I may have to wait for the tan to come around in summer to really test it out. 

Eylure: Lashfix Adhesive // $1.96
If you didn't know, Asos put in a minimum $30 purchase for free shipping #whatttttt. This was basically a filler to get free shipping as I was only a couple of dollars off and my current eyelash glue probably needs to be thrown out so this will be the replacement. 

So my friend went off to travel Europe for 3 months and before leaving I was planning on getting her the Travalo. As I always leave things to the last minute, I needed it ASAP and Adore Beauty seemed to provide the cheapest express shipping ($6.95). To make it worth my while, and the shipping, I decided to pick up two things for myself (as you do when you're shopping for others).


Skindinavia: Makeup Finishing Spray 59ml // $24.95
Sometimes my foundation gets cakey looking and I think it's the powder thats the culprit. I don't want to compromise powder (cos I hate looking oily) so I thought a finishing spray would be the perfect solution!

OPI: A Juicy Bunch Avojuice Skin Flavour Pack // $9.95
As it was my first purchase on Adore Beauty, I could get $5 off if I had spent over $50. At this point I was on $49.90 (oh the pain) so I added this pack in. It's a bunch of mini travel sized moisturisers that are perfect to put in your bag. 

I just wanted to quickly mention that the service at Adore Beauty is really spot on! They have the online chatting person you can talk to (it's a real person) and my parcel came in the very next day. You also have the option to pick up your parcel at their Brunswick Warehouse if you need it ASAP and they have free shipping with any purchase! There were samples inside and also a Tim Tam to sweeten the deal :) 

Only after my first purchase, I got an email a week later saying that you could get $10 off with your first purchase over $50. It's with referral codes (much like iHerb) and it would've been so handy to have at that time :( So if your looking to buy on Adore Beauty and want $10 off click here :) I think this is a limited time only as it expires on the 15th of August

Sooo this was definitely a much lengthier collective haul than I thought :P Anyways hope you have enjoyed reading! 

What have you picked up recently?

27 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, you've been pretty good with your spending it seems! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the concealer and Antipodes products. I bought the day time minis from Antipodes, haven't opened the oil yet, but the Vanilla Pod day cream is so lovely!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im REALLY excited to try out antipodes. I'm trialling out some other skincare atm which means i have to put it on hold for now :( sucks having too many products and only having one face.

      Delete
  2. Wow, makes me want to go shopping x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too haha. theres nothing better than a bit of retail therapy :P

      Delete
  3. I wish that there were more shades in the Bourjois foundation, I'm dying to try i!

    Sam xo
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea from memory there was only 5-6 shades on asos available! maybe sometime in the future theyll come out with more!

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I've been restraining myself so I've been feeding off other people's hauls. Will be interested to hear more of the Antipodes items! The skincare goodie bag was so tempting but... T_T

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean! this is the first year i actually got the bag. Bit of a splurge but I think it was worth it :D

      Delete
  5. Damn that Priceline goodie bag looks good!! Too bad I missed the promotion :(
    and omg I recently picked up the NARS creamy radiant concealer from Mecca as well and it's the best concealer ever!!
    Thanks for sharing your haul!! You make me want to go shopping as well haha ;P

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it sucked cos the promotion only ran for 2 days - theres always next year...and the year after that XD

      Delete
  6. Wowie, that's a nice content of a goodiebag!
    And nice haul as well c: When I saw that ASOS
    box, I thought you would buy clothes, shoes
    or accessories :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i did get some clothes from ASOS but I just didnt take photos cos it was in the wash :P haha

      Delete
  7. Great haul! :) I think i will go for the goodie bag next time. it's so tempting! I giggled when I saw antipodes, when my friend was working as a consultant, she met the founder of antipodes, he cracked onto her and asked her out for coffee lol

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently picked up my first two items from Kiels! I'm excited to try them... and I am ALSO surprised that Vaseline makes deodorant. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome haul! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Antipodes minis because you are right, their full sizes are quite pricey! I had no idea OPI did moisturisers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. esp at 20% it works out even better :) i know! i tried looking for a review on them and theres nothing much on the moisturisers either! might be a very new or a very old thing

      Delete
  10. Such a great haul!!! Can't wait to hear about how you find the antipodes products and I love bourjois healthy mix, I just picked up one new bottle recently myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i actually saw your review when i was looking for colour swatches haha. I might need to pick up the 52 though. 53 is a bit too darkk :(

      Delete
  11. DUDES. THIS HAUL IS STILL PRETTY LAVISH.
    But yay for finally jumping on the NARS concealer bandwagon! I ADORE the Antipodes vanilla pod cream and actually have it on my face right now as a nighttime moisturizer. Still indecisive about how I feel about the Divine Face Oil, but I do like that its pretty lightweight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only realised it was quite a bit when i was taking photos haha. Cos i got them in bunches of twos, it didnt really seem much at that time but when put together XD

      Delete
  12. omg your haul is huuugee!!! I'm so jealous!! I wish I could get all of this stuff as well but most of these brands are not available in my country and I'm not a really big fan of online shoppping ㅠㅠ I wish I they'd have a local store selling all these brands here haha. I really would love to try out the NARS concealer one day though ^w^

    Mindy
    mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great haul!!! :D so many good products i want to try!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome haul! let me know what you think of the Kiehl's moisturizer? I've been thinking about buying it but it's kind of pricey >.<

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't agree more with you, I've heard lots of reviews on the NARS concealer. The Bourjois healthy mix foundation has been on my wishlist but not so sure whether I will like it since I don't use foundation. But the smell was good for a foundation :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. what an awesome haul! I also got myself the Sukin Hydrating Mist and it's beautiful, I use it almost everyday to refreshen my makeup and even when I'm not!

    Lisa | Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete